Thursday, September 25, 2008

What A Week!

This week I've been working on the following:

  • Crossover New Orleans (I can't begin to list all this entails)
  • 4 Fall Festivals
  • Block party to kick off a new ministry
  • Prayerwalk
  • Helping a pastor start a new men's ministry
  • Preparing to preach on Sunday

Three of these happen this weekend while the other six are over a seven day period in November. I've declared Saturday, November 15 Its Over Day; a day set aside to celebrate the fact that its over.

I thank God for the people He has sent my way to work with me on these projects. I'd have jumped out the window of a one story building by now had it not been for them. There's nothing like working together with fellow believers who are enthusiastic about sharing the gospel through these various events.

No comments: