Monday, September 17, 2007

Needs List (You've asked for it)

I get asked from time to time about specific items we could use in our ministry that churches and groups could provide. Due to the nature of my work and the situation in New Orleans, it was not easy to come up with a list at first. However, we've reached a point where such a list is practical and I've given it a permanent spot on my blog. It is on the right hand side of the screen and titled "Ministry Needs." Most of these items can be found at Lifeway stores or online at http://www.lifewaystores.com/. I've also included my address at the bottom of the page. These items will be used in all sorts of evangelistic events and activities throughout Greater New Orleans. Thank you in advance for all of your help in bringing the Gospel to the lost in our city.

No comments: