Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A Much Needed Laptop


I would like to offer my sincere thanks to my Florida Baptist brothers and sisters for providing me with a band new laptop to assist in my day to day activities. Up to this point, I've not had a functioning computer to work with so the arrival of the laptop was an answer to prayer. My work takes me throughout a six parish area and the laptop was just what I needed as I try to stay on top of what God is doing in our churches. I've only had it for a little over a week and it has already been a tremendous blessing. Thanks also to David and Wanda Maxwell (David heads up Operation NOAH Rebuild) for thinking of me when approached by Florida Baptist about resources they could provide for the work in New Orleans and for receiving it at the mission celebration where it was presented.

No comments: